We offer assistance in all tax related issues, including representation before fiscal courts and the tax administration, as well as advisory services in matters of business management. This encompasses strategic consulting for best possible tax planning, accounting, preparation of annual financial statements, preparation of tax returns, examination of tax assessment notices, representation of clients in case of disputes with the tax office and representation before tax courts. In detail, we offer the following services:
- accounting services for commercial clients
- keeping the records for self-employed clients
- monthly wages and salary administration for employers
- preparation of annual financial statements for companies with balance sheet accounting (GmbH, AG, GmbH & Co. KG, KG, UG)
- preparation of statements based on the net income method for individual entrepreneurs and GbR up to a certain turnover amount
- preparation of tax returns for businesses and private taxation
- representation before fiscal courts and the tax administration (VAT advance return, income tax return, local business tax return, corporate tax return etc.)
On your behalf, we ensure timely and systematic accounting and record-keeping of all company-related transactions with accounting methods, posting to the relevant accounts and documentation in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
We gladly handle payroll accounting for the employees of your company – including services such as:
- calculation of wages and salaries as well as holiday pay and sickness benefits (monthly)
- payout of wages and salaries (in cash according to the payroll register or via bank transfer)
- calculation and remittance of income tax of your employees (monthly) and if requested preparation of income tax returns
- calculation and remittance of social security contributions (monthly)
- preparation and submission of all reports to tax offices, health insurance companies and pension insurance funds
- preparation of annual financial statements according to HGB (closing of the financial year with closing of the books, compilation of the necessary documents for the rendering of accounts and the auditing, certification and publication of financial statements) with balance sheet and profit and loss account for corporations and partnerships
- preparation of statements based on the net income method for small-scale entrepreneurs and freelancers
We see it as our task to offer assistance in all tax-related matters as well as representation before tax courts and advisory services in matters of business management. This encompasses strategic consulting for best possible tax planning, accounting, preparation of annual financial statements, preparation of tax returns, examination of tax assessment notices, representation of clients in case of disputes with the tax office and representation before tax courts.
Thereby we always take into account the special needs and requirements of our mainly international clientele. For example, even before the conclusion of a contract we already consult on matters such as the permanent establishment issue and tax consequences resulting from it.
Preparation of advance VAT returns and VAT returns for companies and freelancers, for landlords and firms of all legal forms (GmbH, GbR, OHG, GmbH &Co.KG, UHG, AG)
Trade Tax Returns
Preparation of trade tax returns for all legal forms of companies liable to trade tax and advice on trade tax concerning location, legal form of a company and tax exempt amounts
Corporation Income Tax Returns
Preparation of corporation income tax returns for all taxable legal entities (GmbH, AG, Ltd. etc.)
Income Tax Returns
Preparation and review of income tax returns for all persons liable to income tax (entrepreneurs, freelancers, landlords, persons with income from capital)
Handling of cost accounting as part of internal accounting on the basis of financial accounting in order to provide information for short-term (operative) cost and revenue planning as well as their monitoring with the help of plan, target and actual data.
We gladly advise you on tax issues that arise when starting up a business. The choice of legal form of your company is of key importance here. And apart from purely tax-related issues social security law and trade law aspects also play a significant role. We collaborate with you to find the best way to bring your idea to life.
- testing the feasibility of your business idea
- preparation of business plans
- advice on the choice of legal form
- advice regarding social insurance law issues
Tax Due Diligence
Tax due diligence is a process by which the tax position of a company as well its current and expected tax situations are analyzed. Past audits as well as reviews and analyses of audit reports are also closely examined. Relevant tax-related influencing factors are ascertained, a risk analysis is conducted and the facts of annual financial statements are accounted for. This examination also contains an analysis of tax risks – also in connection with past amortizations and restructurings – and the annotation of possible effects on the tax situation of the target company or its subsidiaries. Furthermore, an evaluation of the aggregate tax risk is included.
Financial Due Diligence
Financial due diligence means the review of assets, cash flow, revenue, liquidity, financial structure as well as procurement of equity capital and outside capital. It also includes an analysis of the existence and structure of assets, their source, their situation concerning any creditors and debtors, of claims and liabilities, any tax liabilities, solvency, net assets, business activities, dynamics and structure of revenues, overhead costs and of the profit. Furthermore, it includes an evaluation recommendation of the target firm.